Avatier, the global leader in Identity and Access Management (IAM) software, is excited to announce the premiere of Avatier Community. This online portal puts all of our tools and resources right at our customers’ fingertips. It provides Avatier customers with exclusive access to an expanded knowledge base, a forum to connect with other community members, and the ability to create, track, and access support tickets. In a nutshell, this high-end online portal is a one-stop shop for all of your identity management needs.
After logging into Avatier Community at https://community.avatier.com/, customers can access the following client services and resources:
- Support Resources: Users can find product buyer’s guides, view data sheets, read customer case studies, watch pre-recorded webinars, view customer testimonials, and review IAM best practice white papers.
- Knowledge Base: This is filled with product information, specification, and documentation; training and demonstration videos; access to support incidents; both solutions and technical documentation, and many more.
- Community: Customers can share their knowledge and ask questions of fellow Avatier customers and technical experts. As part of Avatier’s desire to improve, there is a Feature Requests thread which allows customers to suggest and influence future products and updates.
- Submit Ticket: An automated support ticketing system improves efficiency and reduces holding time for any customers that are seeking technical help from support engineers
- My Activities: Users can add their own comments to each case and review the case history of solved issues to help them track and audit product fixes and assigned resources.
Nelson Cicchitto, CEO & Chairman of Avatier, is enthusiastic about the impressive advances. “We focus on customer satisfaction, so we are always looking for a better way to make it easier to communicate with our customers and help them find information about our solutions. Avatier Community makes our communication more transparent than ever.”
To learn more about the Avatier Community, please visit us at https://www.avatier.com.