White Label Software
Our solutions for your customers under your brand
Avatier White Label Software
White Label Software refers to the offering of Avatier identity governance and administrations solutions under your brand. By deploying the Avatier Identity Management Software (AIMS), you can offer our suite with your logo and style sheets. Our white label software gives your organization control over branding, appearance, and infrastructure access. Best of all, there are no additional fees for incorporating your brand into our identity and access management solutions.
Avatier software tools automate IT information security operations. AIMS enables self-service password management, user provisioning, access management and access governance administration. By deploying AIMS you do not have to invest in creating the technology and infrastructure yourself. Avatier white label identity management software can help you increase sales. By selling Avatier products under your name as your solution, you increase your offerings. With rapid deployments and configurable solutions, you also help your customers lower costs, streamline their operations, and improve security.
Avatier White Label Partners
White label software lets you sell proven products to new and existing customers. It gives information technology companies and system integrators the opportunity to focus on core business and new markets. When you become an Avatier White Label Partner, you receive the following support and value:
- Dedicated operational manager: Avatier’s account management team supports project implementation through sales training and marketing events.
- Configurable solutions: the AIMS administration tool allows you to configure and deploy low maintenance solutions without custom programming.
- Custom branding: with AIMS you can individually customize our entire IT security suite from branding to content through our administrative GUI.
- Internationalization: AIMS configuration module enables you to globally rollout systems configured for country, language, and currency requirements
- Localization: AIMS ships with 30 languages and dialects. It can be localized for country, region and industry specific requirements and compliance.